The bank is the oldest and largest locally-managed bank and trust firm with headquarters in Delaware Valley. WSFS has been providing services to its customers for over 180 years.
They have made quality services a priority. This principle can be seen in its continual investment in modern technology. The guide created here is intended to make the process of using the bank’s online services easy.
WSFS Online Banking Login Instructions
The WSFS online portal offers a lot of functionality to its customers. Some of the benefits include account alerts, 24-hour access, transfer of funds, and manage accounts among many other functions. Here are the steps to get you started on the online portal:
- Ensure that you are enrolled into the bank’s online services.
- On a computer with an internet connection, open your web browser and visit the bank’s homepage.
- In the homepage, select your account type in the drop down menu located to the right of the page.
- Press the green button labeled ‘Login.’
- You will be taken to a new page where you will be requested for your User Id.
- Enter the User Id and press ‘Continue.’
- Fill the required details after that and press ‘Login.’. You can now access the bank’s online services.
WSFS Mobile Login Instructions
The bank makes its platform available to users of mobile devices. The login process is very similar, check out these steps:
- On a mobile devic, visit the bank’s homepage.
- Press the green login button to the top right of the bank’s page.
- Select your account type in the drop down menu and press the green login button again.
- In the new page, enter your User Id and press continue.
- In the new page, enter your password and press the login button. You can now access your bank’s online services through your mobile phone.
WSFS Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
If you own an Apple device, you can access the bank’s online services almost the same way:
- Ensure that your device runs on iOS 7.1 and above.
- On an Apple, visit the iTunes store via this link. If you use an iPad, visit this link.
- Download and install the application to your mobile device.
- Open the application and fill in your login details. You can now access the bank’s online services via your Apple application.
WSFS Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
The bank’s services can be accessed via an Android application too:
- Ensure that your Android device uses an OS of 4.0 or above.
- On a device with a connection to the internet, visit the Play Store via this link.
- Download and install the application to your Android device.
- You will be prompted to a green screen with two white fields. Tap on the “User ID” and write it.
- Right below, press on the “Password”, then insert your password.
- (optional) You can toggle the “Save my User ID” in order to have the application remember it.
WSFS Online Banking Login Issues
You may face some issues when using the bank’s online portal such as trouble with the login process. If you forget the password, press on the ‘Trouble Logging in?’ located to the right of the login button. A pop-up window should appear with this number 1-866-305-9038.
Contact customer support to regain access to your account. You can also send a snail mail to the ban at this address; 500 Delaware Avenue, Wilmington, DE 19801. A response will be sent to you in due time. Additionally, you can send an email to the bank at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having trouble with the online portal.
Useful Details & Links
For useful information about the online portal, visit this link. You should also visit that link if you want to find all the contact information provided by the bank. Additionally, go to this link to learn how to bank online safely via your phone.