SunTrust is a major bank that operates in 11 southeastern states of the United States and Washington D.C. The bank opened its first branch in 1891 in Atlanta. The bank has about $175 billion in assets. The bank’s main services are credit cards, lending, deposits, and investment banking. With 1,400 branches and almost 24,000 employees, the future looks bright for the bank. The guide created here will show you how to use the bank’s online portal. It includes systematic instructions on what to do on different devices. Read on to make your SunTrust online banking experience online easy.
SunTrust Online Banking Login Instructions
Using the SunTrust online banking portal is quite easy. Here are the detailed instructions of what you need to do for a flawless experience:
- On an internet-enabled computer, open your browser and go to the SunTrust homepage at www.suntrust.com
- At the top right corner, click on the Sign On button. A drop down menu will appear.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the blank fields provided.
- Click on the orange arrow and your account is ready to use.
SunTrust Mobile Login Instructions
SunTrust online banking on mobile devices is quite easy. It gives you the opportunity to pay bills, transfer funds, and check your balance. Here are the steps of how to do it:
- Open your mobile browser on an internet-enabled phone.
- Go the SunTrust homepage.
- On the top right side, there is a light blue box with two empty fields.
- Fill in your User ID and Password.
- Press the Orange ‘Sign On’ button below these fields. Your account is ready to use.
SunTrust Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
Whether you are paying your bills or checking your balance from wherever you are, the app works great. Here are the simple instructions:
- Visit the app store and download the SunTrust online banking app for Apple devices.
- If you own a tablet made by Apple, you need to use the tablet app. Go to the app store and download it the SunTrust app that is designed specifically for use on tablets.
- Fill in your login details in the blank fields and your account is ready to use.
SunTrust Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
SunTrust Bank has created an app for Android device users. The app is a convenient way to bank from the comfort of your home. You can also use it to get the location of SunTrust Branches or their ATMs. Follow these few simple instructions to get started:
- Go to the Android store on your device and download the SunTrust app for Android.
- Fill in your password and ID to login into your account.
To use the Android app or the iOS apps, you need to have signed up to online banking on your computer browser.
SunTrust Text Banking
SunTrust Text Banking is a convenient way to access SunTrust mobile services even when you do not own a smartphone. Here are the instructions on how to enable it:
- Log in to you online banking portal.
- Click on the “My Settings” tab.
- Click on “Text Banking” in the drop down menu.
- Add your number and wait for the verification code.
- Enable Text banking and you are ready to go.
- Visit SunTrust’s Text Banking page to find out all the shortcodes used in Text Banking.
SunTrust Online Banking Login Issues
At times, you may forget your login credentials. If that happens, click on the ‘Forgot User ID/Password?’ link. In the new page, choose whether you forgot you User Id, Password or both.
When you press ‘Next,’ you will be required to choose a verification method, choose either your security question or the Debit Card number. Fill in the blank field appropriately.
Useful Details & Links
At times, the password-reset link does not work. If that happens, contact customer care at 1-800.786.8787. There is always an expert on the other side ready to offer help. All calls have to be made during regular banking hours. However, before making the call, you can visit the SunTrust online help center. There you can find detailed instructions on any issues you are facing with online banking. There is also the option to email the company. Fill in the client care form, available on the SunTrust website.