S&T Bank is an Indiana based bank with locations throughout the eastern United States. As a member of S&T Bank, you have the option of signing in to their website to view account balances, download forms, and pay bills. Learn all about the S&T online banking login process by reading this article. We will walk you through every step of accessing your account from either a computer or a smartphone. You can learn how to fix S&T Bank login errors and find out how to contact S&T customer service if you would like additional help.
S&T Online Banking Login Instructions
You can follow these steps each time you wish to login to your S&T Bank account.
- Enter www.stbank.com into the address bar of your web browser.
- Look on the right side of the web page for the “Online Banking Login” area.
- Write your User ID in the field labeled “User ID.”
- Click the green button that says “Sign In.”
- Put your password in the area that says “Password.”
- Click the login button.
S&T Bank Mobile Login Instructions
When you are away from your computer, you can still login to your S&T account. All you need to do is follow these steps to sign in to the mobile version of the S&T site.
- Open the web browsing app on your smartphone.
- Go to www.stbank.com.
- Tap the “Online Banking Login” link in the middle of the page.
- Choose the area you would like to sign in to.
- Type your username in the “User ID” field.
- Click the grey “Continue” button.
- Enter your password in the field that says “Password.”
- Tap the login button.
Many customers like signing in through the bank’s mobile app instead of using their mobile website. The S&T Mobile Banking app is very convenient and quick to use. These guides will show you how to get the app on your phone and sign in through the app.
S&T Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Download the S&T Mobile Banking app from the iTunes app store.
- Tap the blue and white icon to open the app.
- Place your User ID on the first line.
- Type your password on the second line.
- Select the “Save my User ID” option if you want to store your S&T online banking login information on your phone.
- Tap the blue “Continue” button.
S&T Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Use the Google Play store to download the S&T Mobile Banking app.
- Click the app’s icon to open it on your phone.
- Enter your user ID in the first field.
- Write your password in the second field.
- Choose the “Save my User ID” option if desired.
- Login by clicking the “Continue” button.
S&T Bank Online Banking Login Issues
You may find that you need a security code to login if you are logging in from an unregistered computer or phone. These security codes can be found in your voicemails or texts from the bank. Forgotten passwords can be reset by clicking the “Forgot password?” link and filling out the password reset form. However, you cannot recover a lost username unless you speak directly to customer service. Customer service can be reached at 800-325-2265 if you need any more help signing in to your S&T Bank account.
Useful Details & Links
You can find out all about the services available through online banking by reading the Online Banking articles at the S&T website. For more assistance with the S&T online banking login or other services, call them at 724-349-1800 or 800-325-2265. If you would prefer to speak to the bank over email instead, you can send an email to email@example.com. You can also get aid by clicking the “Live Help” button found at the bottom of any page on the S&T site. This will put you directly in touch with customer service.