SSFCU is a federally insured credit union that has offices in Texas, Utah, and Colorado. They offer plenty of services like mortgages, automobile loans, and credit cards. They also have complete online account access. You are able to access and manage all your different SSFCU account types all from one single access point.
Accessing your account online is very easy. It is also able to be completed on many different mobile devices.This article is going to offer detailed step by step instructions on how to complete the SSFCU login process.
SSFCU Online Banking Login Instructions
The SSFCU login process is extremely easy to use. It even allows you to select your starting page to get you right where you want to be from the start. Below will detail the steps needed to access your account from their online site.
- Open your web browser and visit the SSFCU login page known as myBranch.
- Enter your username in the top field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Select your “Go To” page. There are several different options like account summary, account details, transfers & payments, and bill pay. Select the page that is relevant to your needs.
- Click the “Log In” button.
SSFCU Bank Mobile Login Instructions
SSFCU also fully supports mobile banking. This allows you to quickly and easily manage your account while on the go. They have apps available for both Android and Apple devices. Below we will detail the SSFCU login steps for each device.
SSFCU Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Begin by downloading the myBranch app for Apple devices by visiting here.
- Install the application on your device.
- Tap the new myBranch starting icon that is now on your phone.
For New Mobile Users:
- For new users, tap the “New Mobile User” option below the login button.
- Select your account type. (Personal or Business)
- Fill out the information provided for new user registration. This includes things like account number, last four of your social, and your zip code.
- Tap “Next” to continue.
- Fill out the online account creation fields. You will create things like your username and password as well as your account recovery question. If you already have an online account setup, your username will prepopulate.
- Select the account types you want to be shown in the mobile app.
- Click the “Enroll” button once complete.
For Established Mobile Users:
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Tap “Login”.
SSFCU Login Instructions for Android Devices
The SSFCU login process for Android devices is identical to the process for Apple devices detailed above. The app is downloaded from the Google Play store by visiting the link here. Once the app has downloaded, follow the step by step instructions as detailed in the Apple section above.
SSFCU Online Banking Login Issues
Occasionally, users may have difficulty logging in. This is usually the result of either an incorrect password or a locked account. Below will discuss how to resolve these issues.
If you have forgotten your online account password, then simply click the “Forgot Password” link underneath the login button. Next, enter your username. You will then need to correctly answer your account security questions to select a new password.
A locked account occurs when the incorrect password has been entered multiple times. The steps to resolve it are the same the forgotten password section above. Simply click the “Forgot Password” link mentioned above to reset your password.
Unable To Answer Security Questions:
To change your password you must be able to answer your security questions in the two above scenarios. At times, you may not be able to remember your security question answers. In this case, contact 24-hour member services at 1-800-229-0158.
Useful Details & Links
Getting logged into your SSFCU online account is quick and easy. Simply follow the steps outlined above to get access to your accounts. Just remember, if you have any password issues you can visit the links above to reset your password. In addition, member services are available 24/7 at 1-800-229-0158. Also, SSFCU has a useful video detailing how to setup a new mobile account here.