Based in Mount Olive, North Carolina, Southern Bank has over 70 locations throughout the state. The bank has a convenient website where users can login to check their balances, pay their bills, and transfer funds between accounts. This article will tell you everything you need to know about signing in to the Southern Bank website. We will share easy steps that let you quickly access your account on either a phone or a computer. You can also find out how to fix typical Southern Bank online banking login errors and how to get in touch with the bank when necessary.
Southern Bank Online Banking Login Instructions
These steps will guide you through the sign in process for the Southern Bank website.
- Enter www.southernbank.com into the address bar of your web browser to visit the Southern Bank homepage.
- Look on the left side of the page for a login window.
- Choose your login type from the drop down menu.
- Type your Southern Bank username into the field that says “customer ID.”
- Click the red “Login” button.
- Enter your password in the field that says “Password.”
- Click the “Login” button again to finish signing in.
Southern Bank Mobile Login Instructions
If you would like to sign in from your smartphone, you can follow these steps in any mobile web browser.
- Open your mobile web browsing app and go to www.southernbank.com.
- Select your user type from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Type your customer ID into the “Customer ID” field.
- Tap the red “Login” button.
- Write your password in the appropriate regions.
- Tap the sign in button.
For an even quicker and more convenient mobile experience, use the Southern Bank app. You can follow these guides to put the app on your phone and login to your account.
Southern Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Download and install the Southern Bank app for iPhones.
- Tap the tree icon to open the app.
- Press your finger to the screen to login with Touch ID, or skip to step 4.
- Write your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Select the “Save my Access ID” option if desired.
- Click the blue button that says “Sign On.”
Southern Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Get the Southern Bank app for Androids installed on your phone.
- Open the app by clicking the icon of a tree.
- Write your User ID in the first field.
- Place your password in the second field.
- Choose the “Save my Access ID” option if you want to.
- Tap the “Sign On” button.
Southern Bank Online Banking Login Issues
Make sure you are using at least Internet Explorer 8 to avoid browser compatibility issues. When logging in from a new computer or phone, you might need to enter a security code to confirm your identity. You can find this code by checking the phone linked to your account for a text or call. Users who forget their password can reset it by clicking the “reset your password?” link in the login area. If you need help finding your username or dealing with other login problems, call the bank at 1-855-275-7226.
Useful Details & Links
Read the Southern Bank Customer Help page to get more information about the Southern Bank login and online services. If you still have questions, you can contact the bank’s customer care center. They are available at 855-275-7226 between 8 AM and 7 PM. You can also get in touch with them by messaging them over the bank’s Facebook page. If you would like to speak to an employee directly, find a location close to you and give them a visit.