SECU is a state chartered credit union. Employees in the State of North Carolina started it in 1937. Initially, it had only 17 members and operated in the basement of the Agricultural building in Raleigh. Today, it has over 1.9 million members. Additionally, it has about $29 billion in assets. The guide created here is to assist members in accessing the SECU online portal with ease. It thus makes the experience of accessing the bank’s services from a computer or other device with internet connectivity quite easy. Read on to find out about the detailed but easy steps you need to take.
SECU Online Banking Login Instructions
The SECU Login process is quite easy. These are the SECU login steps that it takes to get you started:
- On an internet-enabled computer, open your browser and visit the SECU homepage.
- At the top-left corner of the page, there is a link labelled “Members Access Sign-On” .Click on the link.
- In the new page, you will land on; there are two empty fields. Fill in your User ID and Password in each of these fields and press “Submit.”
- Your account in now ready for use. Use it to pay bills, check your account balance and for other services.
SECU Mobile Login Instructions
Beside the SECU login on a computer, you can use your mobile device. You can use it to make online transactions on the go, pay your bills, check your balance, and many other useful functions. Follow these simple steps:
- Open your mobile browser and go to the login page of the SECU site for mobile platforms.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the fields provided.
- Press the “Sign On” button at the bottom of these fields. Your account is now ready to use.
SECU Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
While there does not exist an app for this purpose, one can still use their Apple devices to make payments. Here are the easy steps:
- On an Apple device, select “Wallet & Apple Pay” in the settings.
- Tap on “Add Credit or Debit Card.”
- Enter the card information or take a photo of the card.
- Complete the process by contacting SECU at (888) 732-8562.
SECU Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
SECU does not have an Android app. However, if you need to make payments using the SECU debit or Credit card through your Android device follow these steps:
- Go to the play store and download the Android Pay application.
- Take a photo of the SECU Debit or Credit Card or add your details manually.
- To complete the verification process, call the contact centre at (888) 732-8562.
- You can now make payments using your Android pay application
SECU Online Banking Login Issues
At times, issues may arise when you try to log in. At times, you may forget your SECU login information, such as your password. If that happens, click on the “Forgotten Password” link. Proceed to fill in you User ID and the last five digits of your Social Security Number in the provided fields. You will receive your details shortly after and you will be able to regain access to your account.
At times, you may have issues using your Debit or credit card after the bank closes. In such an instance, the bank allows you to contact them at (888) 732-8562. It is also the number you should use if your credit card or debit card is lost or stolen. You may also write an email to them at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, avoid sending any account information via the email.
Useful Details & Links
SECU has been offering reliable services to customers for almost a hundred years now. During that time, their service delivery has continued to grow. This guide was designed to ensure that you could access and enjoy their online services with ease. If you ever need anything resolved, do not hesitate to contact them. You can visit their contact page. To find all the different means you can use. Additionally, you can visit the help page, which is full of important Facts and Questions. It is designed to make your banking experience at SECU as efficient as possible.