Founded back in 1855, Salem Five is a traditional bank centered in Salem, Massachusetts. The company provides both personal and business banking for their customers, and all Salem Five customers have access to the Salem Five Online Banking website. You can access the site using your Salem Five online banking login. Logging in to Online Banking allows you to easily manage your accounts and funds with Salem Five.
In this article, we will tell you all the details about the Salem Five Bank login. Our guide will share step by step instructions for signing in to your account, and it will also show you how to fix typical Salem Five online banking login issues.
Salem Five Bank Online Banking Login Instructions
Once you are enrolled in online banking, you can follow these steps to sign in to your account from a computer.
- Go to www.salemfive.com in your web browser.
- Choose your Salem Five online banking login type from the “Sign In” pop up window.
- Write your username in the box that says “Username.”
- Put your password in the box that says “Password.”
- Click the “Save my User ID” option if you are using a personal computer and would like to store your login information on the computer.
- Click the yellow button that says “Sign In.”
Salem Five Bank Mobile Login Instructions
The Salem Five mobile login process is also very quick and easy. You can use these steps to sign in on the mobile version of the Salem Bank site.
- Click the icon for your mobile web browsing app to open the app.
- Enter www.salemfive.com into the address bar.
- Tap the user type for your Salem Five account.
- Put your username in the first box.
- Type your password in the second box.
- Select the “Save my user ID” option if desired.
- Tap the yellow button that says “Sign In.”
The mobile website does have all of the features of the normal website, but many customers find that it is easier to login through the Salem Bank app instead. Follow these instructions to get the app for your phone.
Salem Five Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Go to the Apple app store and find the Salem Five Banking app.
- Follow your phone’s instructions to download and install the app.
- Open the app by tapping the blue icon.
- Write your user ID in the first field.
- Place your password in the second field.
- Check the “Save ID” option if desired.
- Tap the grey “Log In” button.
Salem Five Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Find the Salem Five Banking app in the Google Play Store.
- Download the app onto your phone.
- Enter your user ID on the first line.
- Click the “Save ID” option if you want to store your username.
- Add your password on the second line.
- Click the Salem Five online banking login button.
Salem Five Bank Online Banking Login Issues
If you cannot remember your password at login, all you need to do is click the “Forgot Password” option in the sign in area. Forgotten usernames are a little harder to recover, so you will need to call the bank at 800-850-5000 if you cannot remember your username. The website’s ability to store usernames can cause some issues if you login on the same device as another Salem customer. You may need to disable cookies for the website to login to the correct account.
Useful Details & Links
You can send an email to the bank at any time by filling out their online contact form or addressing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The bank can also be reached by calling 978-745-5555 locally or dialing 800-850-5000 if you would like a toll free call. To learn more about how the Salem Five Bank website and app work, read the helpful information in their support center.