PNC is a financial services corporation that is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The company offers numerous financial products and client services, including personal bank accounts, credit card offering, mortgage loans, and wealth management services. The purpose of this article is to provide a step by step set of instructions to help guide PNC customers through the online banking sign in process at PNC.
PNC Bank Online Banking Sign In Instructions
The PNC online banking sign in process is relatively straightforward. The following is a list of steps to help you log in to the PNC online banking portal:
- Open your web browser and type www.pnc.com into the address bar, or click on the link provided here.
- Locate the orange “Sign on to Online Banking” box at the top right of the page.
- Enter your User ID into the empty field and click the blue “Login” button.
- If this is the first time using this computer to log in, it may prompt you to answer previously set up security questions before moving on.
- Enter your Password into the empty box.
- Click the blue “Login” button again to complete the sign in process.
PNC Mobile Sign In Instructions
When you do not have access to a computer, it is also possible to access your PNC bank account through your mobile device. This is possible by either opening your preferred mobile web browser and visiting the PNC website from there, or you can download and install the PNC online banking app on your mobile device.
- Open your preferred browser on your mobile device and enter the PNC website address.
- Click on the orange “Login” button at the top right of the page.
- Select either the “Sign on to Mobile Banking” or the “Sign on to Online Banking” option from the drop-down. These will both give you the same information, but one will be configured for a mobile view, while the other will simply display the desktop site on your mobile phone.
- After selecting an option in the previous step, enter your Username into the empty field and click the “Login” button.
- Enter you Password and click the “Login” button again to complete the process.
PNC mobile apps are compatible with both Apple and Android devices. Here are the steps needed to access your PNC account through the mobile app.
PNC Bank Mobile Sign In Instructions for Apple Devices
- Go to the App Store and download the PNC mobile app for your preferred Apple device.
- Install the app on your mobile device.
- Open the PNC app and, if desired, allow notifications.
- Enter your Username into the empty field and tap the grey “Sign On” box underneath the box.
- Enter your Password into the following empty field and tap the grey “Sign On” box again to complete the process.
PNC Bank Mobile Sign In Instructions for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play Store and download the PNC mobile banking app to your Android device.
- Install the mobile app on your Android device.
- Follow the same steps from step three on from the Apple device instructions to complete the sign in process.
PNC Bank Online Banking Sign In Issues
The PNC online banking platform is usually very reliable. However, there are times where the user can have issues with the site and have problems accessing their banking information. If you are having problems accessing your account with the correct log in information, this could be a sign there is a PNC internal issue. Internal issues are generally resolved quickly. Check the website until you can login normally, or call customer service to check.
For a forgotten password or username, click on the link directly below the sign in box. This will send you to the information reset page and guide you through the process to change your account information. For further questions or issues, go to the PNC Frequently Asked Questions page.
Useful Details & Links
PNC is a large corporation that provides a number of financial services for its customers. The reason for this article was to provide their banking customers with step by step instructions on how to access their online accounts. If you run into any further issues, you can access the PNC Customer Service page for assistance. You can also reach the Customer Service department at 1-888-762-2265.