Located in Southern California, One West Bank is a national bank that provides many financial service, including home loans and personal bank accounts. To manage your account from a computer or phone, all you need to do is complete the One West online banking login process. You can learn all about the One West Bank login in our guide. We will walk you through each step of the login from either a computer or a phone. You can also find out ways to fix common One West login problems or get in touch with the customer service at One West Bank.
One West Online Banking Login Instructions
You can login to your account with One West Bank by following these instructions:
- Type www.onewestbank.com into the address bar of your web browser.
- Click the yellow One West login button in the upper right corner of the web page.
- Select your user type from the list of options.
- Type your username into the field labeled “User ID.”
- Click the grey button that says “Continue.”
- Provide confirmations for any security questions asked.
- Enter your password in the field that says “Password.”
- Click the grey button that says “Login.”
One West Mobile Login Instructions
You can also sign in to the mobile version of the website from your smartphone. It looks different but has all the same features. Here’s how you login on your phone:
- Open your mobile web browser and go to www.onewestbank.com.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Select the “Login to your account” option.
- Choose your account type from the list of options.
- Enter your User ID and click the “Continue” button.
- Verify your identity by answering any required security questions.
- Type your password in the “Password” field.
- Tap the “Login” button.
You can also reach your account by getting the One West Bank app and logging in through that. Follow these steps to sign in through the One West app.
One West Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Download the One West Bank app for iPhones from the iTunes app store.
- Click the yellow icon with a circle to open the app on your phone.
- Place your normal One West user ID in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Select the “Save my User ID” button if desired.
- Click the grey “Continue” button at the top of the page to finish logging in.
One West Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Go to the Google Play store and download the Android version of the One West Bank app.
- Tap the yellow and grey icon to open the app once it finishes installing.
- Type your user ID on the first line.
- Put your password on the second line.
- Toggle the “Save my User ID” option to set it to your desired preference.
- Tap the “Continue” button to login.
One West Online Banking Login Issues
If you forget your user ID or password, all you need to do is click the link below the user ID or password field. This will redirect you to a form where you can verify your information and reset or recover your account information. The bank recommends that customers use Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari to reduce the chance of encountering a technological error. If you are still having trouble with the One West online banking login, you should contact the One West Bank customer support team. They can be reached by calling 1.877.741.9378.
Useful Details & Links
You can learn more about One West Bank by browsing the articles in their Frequently Asked Questions webpage. If you have any quick questions, you can click the Live Chat button at the bottom of any page on the One West Bank site to talk to an employee. You can also contact customer service by calling 1.877.741.9378 or filling out their contact form. If you would like to talk directly to a bank employee, find a location near you and give them a visit.