NBT Bank has over one hundred locations throughout the northeastern part of the United States. If you are an NBT Bank customer who is too busy to visit one of these locations, you can login to their website to manage your account. Signing in to the NBT website allows users to pay bills, download statements, and view account balances. This article will guide you through each step in the NBT Bank online banking login process. We will let you know how to get the app for your phone and tell you about some of the common login issues.
NBT Bank Online Banking Login Instructions
To login to your NBT account, all you need to do is follow these six easy steps.
- Enter www.nbtbank.com into the address bar of your web browser.
- Click the “Login” button on the right side of the webpage to open a pop up window where you can sign in to your account.
- Select your account type from the drop down menu of choices.
- Type your username into the box that says “Log ID.”
- Place your password in the field labeled “Password.”
- Click the white “Continue” button.
NBT Bank Mobile Login Instructions
You can easily access your NBT Bank account from a smartphone. Follow the steps below to complete the NBT Bank mobile banking login with a mobile device.
- Open the browser app on your mobile device.
- Go to www.nbtank.com. The mobile NBT Bank website will load automatically.
- Open the NBT Bank login menu from the “Login” button.
- Enter your NBT Bank online banking username in the approrpiate field.
- Enter your password in the following field.
- Tap the “Continue” button to complete the NBT Bank online banking login procedure.
You can use all the normal NBT Bank features from the website, but many customers prefer to download the NBT app instead. This app contains even more useful options like mobile check deposit. You can sign into the NBT app by following these instructions.
NBT Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Locate the NBT Bank app for iPhones in the iTunes app store.
- Download the app onto your phone.
- Open the app by clicking it’s icon.
- Enter your username in the first field.
- Select the “Remember Username” option if desired.
- Click the “Log In” button.
- Type your password into the area that requests it.
- Click the login button again.
NBT Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Find the NBT Bank app for Androids in the Google Play store.
- Install the NBT Bank app on your phone.
- Tap the app’s icon to open it.
- Write your username in the area that asks for a username.
- Check the “Remember Username” option if you want to.
- Tap the grey button that says “Log In.”
- Enter your password into the “Password” field.
- Finish signing in by clicking the login button.
NBT Bank Online Banking Login Issues
You can click the “Forgot your password?” link below the password field if you need to set a new password because you forgot your old one. Keep in mind that login will be a little more difficult if you login from a different computer. You may need to answer a security question or provide a verification PIN when you are not using your registered device. Forgotten usernames cannot be restored online, so you will need to get in touch with the bank. You can reach customer service at 800.628.2265 for help with username recovery or any other issues.
Useful Details & Links
The NBT Bank help section has useful guides that tell you how to use their website. The bank also has a frequently asked questions section to provide details about the NBT Bank online banking login and other services. The bank has a call center that operates between 7 AM to 7 PM, and you can call them at 800.628.2265 during these hours. To talk to the bank outside of business hours, send an email to email@example.com. They also have a contact form if you do not want to use traditional email.