Welcome to the Nationwide Bank login guide! Mutual Insurance Company is among the largest insurance and financial services companies in the nation. In 2007, it expanded its financial services offering to include an online bank division, Nationwide Bank.
The bank has an online banking system through which account holders can pay bills, view and print cleared check images, transfer funds between accounts and set up direct deposit. Additionally, the bank has mobile apps (compatible with Android and Apple devices) that enable customers to pay their bills and deposit checks from their mobile devices. We created this guide to help Nationwide Bank customers sign in to their online accounts with ease.
Nationwide Bank Online Banking Desktop Login Instructions
1. Go to the Nationwide Bank’s official website.
2. Click on the “Log In or Sign Up” link located on the upper right side of the page.
3. Once you do that, you will be taken to the Nationwide Bank access form.
4. Now select an account type then enter your login credentials in the provided fields.
5. Activate the “Remember username” feature if you want to skip this step next time you login.
6. Lastly, hit the “Log In” button to complete the Nationwide Bank login process.
Nationwide Bank Mobile Login Instructions
Follow these five steps if you prefer to sign in to the Nationwide Bank online banking portal from your mobile device.
1. Open your device’s browser and go to nationwide.com.
2. Click on the “Log In or Sign Up” link located at the top left side of the page.
3. Choose an account type then enter your login credentials in the provided fields.
4. Enable the “Remember username” feature if you want the site to save your credentials.
5. Finally, tap the “Log In” tab to complete the Nationwide Bank login process.
Nationwide Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
In this section, we’ll walk you through the steps for signing in to Nationwide Bank online banking portal via the Bank’s app for Apple devices.
1. Open iTunes and find the Nationwide Mobile app.
2. Download the app then install it.
3. Open the application once the installation process is complete.
4. On the homepage, tap the green tab marked “Log In.” It is at the center of the page.
5. Now enter you user ID and password into the fields provided.
6. Press the blue “LOG IN” button to complete the Nationwide Bank login process.
The Nationwide mobile app requires iOS 9.3 to operate and is compatible with iPads and iPhones.
Nationwide Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
Use the instructions below to sing into your account via the Bank’s app for Android devices:
1. Go to Google Play Store and search for the Nationwide Mobile app.
2. Install the app then open it to access the homepage.
3. Find the “Log In” link. It is at the center of the page.
4. Click on the link, then enter your login details in the appropriate fields.
5. Tap the blue “LOG IN” button to sign in to your online bank account.
The Nationwide Mobile application is compatible with Android devices running Android 4.4 or above.
Nationwide Bank Login Issues
Note that you will be locked out of your account after three failed login attempts. If this happens, just call a Nationwide customer care representative (1-877-422-6569) to have the lock removed.
Useful Details and Links
For other problems during the login process, read through the frequently asked questions to find an answer to your Nationwide Bank log in problems. You might also like the BB&T login guide, as this is another bank that offers insurance services.