Mountain America Credit Union has locations throughout Utah and the Midwest. In addition to providing basic savings and checkings accounts, the bank also helps customers with loans, investments, and insurance. If you have an account with MACU, you do not need to visit a location to get assistance. You can complete the MACU login process to the bank’s website to manage and monitor your account.
To learn more about the MACU login process, read this article. We will guide you through each step in the login, and you can find out how to sign in from various devices.
MACU Bank Online Banking Login Instructions
Once you finish enrolling for online banking, use these steps.
- Type the MACU website address, www.macu.com into your web browser.
- Enter your MACU online banking username into the box that says “Login ID.” You can find this login area on the left side of the page.
- Click the red button that has a padlock icon on it and the label “Login.”
- Write your password in the field labeled “password.”
- Answer your security question to confirm your identity.
- Click the button labeled “login.”
MACU Bank Mobile Login Instructions
You can easily sign in from a smartphone as long as you follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s mobile web browser and go to MACU website, www.macu.com .
- Tap the red “Login” button at the top of the page.
- Put your login ID in the first box.
- Type your MACU password in the second box.
- Click the red “Sign In” button.
The MACU mobile app is free to all members, and it contains even more useful features than the mobile website. Here’s how you can install the app on your phone and login to your MACU account.
MACU Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Find MACU’s app in the Apple store for apps.
- Open the app after installation finishes.
- Type your MACU login ID number in the box labeled “Login ID.”
- Write your password in the field labeled “Password.”
- Click the “Save Password” button to enable this option.
- Tap the button that says “Sign In.”
MACU Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Locate the MACU app in the Google Play store.
- Install the app on your phone and then open it to view a welcome page with login information.
- Enter your Login ID on the line next to the profile icon.
- Add your password on the line next to the padlock icon.
- Check the “Save Password” option if desired.
- Tap the red button labeled “Sign In.”
MACU Bank Online Banking Login Issues
Keep in mind that your account might be locked for security reasons if suspicious activity, like too many incorrect login attempts, occur. You can get it unlocked by calling 1-800-748-4302 and verifying your identity. If you forget your username, password, security question, or other login credentials, click the correct link on the MACU login help page to reset your login information.
Useful Details & Links
You can learn more about using online banking with MACU by browsing through all the articles in their help center. Use the MACU contact page to email the bank if you have any other questions. You can also get in touch with them by clicking the “live chat” link on the contact page to instantly message a member of the bank’s customer service team.