ICICI provides you with the opportunity to perform banking transactions from the comfort of your home through the ICICI online banking platform. The operations you can carry out via online banking include checking of your account statement, money transfer, account opening, utility bills payment, open deposits, prepaid mobile recharging, and payment of taxes.
There are many more financial and non-financial services available online which you can find out at the ICICI official site. The main advantage of internet banking, especially with ICICI bank, is efficiency as you will notice when you log in. This article will, therefore, provide you with a step by step guide on how to login to your ICICI online account.
ICICI Online Banking Login Instructions
The ICICI login process is quite simple. Below are the steps to follow:
1. Open your PC browser and reach the ICICI login portal.
2. Choose the kind of operation you want to perform in the dropdown menu just below the password slot.
3. Provide your username in the “User ID” field.
4. Click the field below and insert your password.
5. Click on the orange log in button to accomplish the ICICI account login operation.
ICICI Mobile Login Instructions
You can also access you online ICICI online banking account via your mobile phone. There is an optimized mobile site as outlined in this section. You can also download the user-friendly ICICI Mobile app to access the ICICI Bank online portal.
1. Open your mobile phone browser and then go to the m.icicibank.com online mobile portal.
2. Choose the operation you want to perform among the three. This time, “continue to Desktop login”.
3. Enter your UserID in the first space provided.
4. Press on the field below and input your password.
5. Click on the orange “Login” button to finish your ICICI online mobile login.
There are both Android and Apple apps for ICICI internet banking. Below are the particular steps to follow to download and access your ICICI account on your mobile phone or tablet.
ICICI Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
1. Visit the iTunes store and get the ICICI app for iPad and iPhone.
2. Run the app on your iOS mobile device.
3. Launch the app and enter your userID and password
4. Click login to access your ICICI mobile account.
ICICI Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
1. Go to the Google Play store via your phone or tablet and download the iMobile by ICICI bank.
2. Install the app on your device and run it.
3. Once it’s opened, press on “OK, Got it”.
4. Press on “Activate Now”.
5. Once you receive the confirmation code, enter it into the field provided.
6. Enter your User ID and password into the next fields.
7. Press on the orange Log In to enter your account.
ICICI Bank Online Banking Login Issues
Some of the common ICICI online banking login issues are the forgotten passwords or user IDs. To the right side of the internet banking login section in the ICICI main page, you will find the information on how to solve login issues in the ‘trouble logging in?’ button. From there you need to follow the instructions to the letter, and the password reset link will be sent to your recovery mail. You will get prompted to answer some security questions to verify your account.
When browsing the ICICI website, you need to enable cookies to be able to access the full services. The mobile site runs better on HTML5 web platform which is supported by most mobile phones and tablets today. ICICI Bank also has a help desk on the main website to answer all your queries.
Useful Details & Links
If you experience any further complications while logging in, then you can reach the ICICI bank contact and support page which is at the bottom of the main login page in the desktop version. You can also communicate with the customer support desk at the 1800 102 4242 phone line that is available from 9 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday.