As the largest Louisiana based bank, IberiaBank has locations scattered throughout the Southeastern regions of the United States. Customers who have accounts with IberiaBank do not need to visit these locations to manage their account. All they need to do is sign in to the IberiaBank website. If you want to be able to check your account balances, pay bills, and apply for loans online, read our guide to the IberiaBank online banking login process. We will show you how to sign in to your account with some easy step by step instructions.
IberiaBank Online Banking Login Instructions
Signing in to the IberiaBank website is very simple. All you need to do is follow these five steps.
- Visit the IberiaBank homepage at www.iberiabank.com.
- Look for the “Log In” menu on the left side of the page.
- Select the area of the website you would like to log in to.
- Write your username in the box labeled “Username.”
- Place your password in the field labeled “Password.”
IberiaBank Mobile Login Instructions
You can just use the normal login steps in a mobile web browser if you want to sign in to your account from your smartphone. However, many IberiaBank customers prefer to use the mobile app when they are logging in from a phone. The app has all the services of the website along with useful features like locating nearby IberiaBank ATMs and getting mobile alerts about account activity. You can use these instructions to get the app for your phone and login to your account.
IberiaBank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Locate the IberiaBank iPhone app in the iTunes app store.
- Follow your phone’s prompts to install the app.
- Write your user ID in the field that says “IberiaBank Mobile ID.”
- Type your password in the field that says “IberiaBank Mobile Password.”
- Select the “Remember Me” option if you want to store your login information on your phone.
- Tap the blue button that says “Sign In.”
IberiaBank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Find the IberiaBank app for Android phones in the Google Play app store.
- Download the app and install it on your phone.
- Enter your user ID in the box labeled “IberiaBank Mobile ID.”
- Write your password in the box labeled “IberiaBank Mobile Password.”
- Click the “Remember Me” option to save your login information.
- Tap the blue “Sign In” button.
IberiaBank Online Banking Login Issues
Useful Details & Links
There are many ways to get in touch with IberiaBank if you have any other questions about the IberiaBank login, website, or financial services. Customer service can be reached at 800-682-3231 between 7 AM and 7 PM Central Time. if you need to talk to the bank outside of business hours, you can fill out their contact form or call the 24 hour telephone banking line at 800-968-0801. You can also message them over Facebook or find a location near you to visit.