Huntington is one of the largest banks in the country. The bank’s assets were estimated at $74 billion in June 2016. It is currently ranked at 610, out of the top 1000 companies. The bank offers both commercial and retail banking services. It operates in Kentucky, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, and West Virginia. It also recently expanded into Wisconsin and Illinois via an acquisition. Its retail services can be accessed via an online portal. Here is a guide on how you can use the Huntington online banking service via different devices. Read on to make your online experience flawless.
Huntington Online Banking Login Instructions
The process of using the Huntington online banking portal is quite easy. It gives you access to a number of services such as transferring funds online and paying bills. All you need is to follow these super easy steps:
- Open your browser on an internet-enabled computer.
- Go to the Huntington Bank’s homepage.
- On the top right corner of the homepage, there is a tap labeled “Login” with a locked padlock to its right, click on it.
- In the drop-down menu, fill in your Username and Password in the two blank fields provided.
- Click on the white button labeled “Login” at the bottom of these two fields. You can now access the bank’s online services.
Huntington Mobile Login Instructions
The Huntington mobile portal gives users access to a number of essential services. For instance, you can pay bills you owe to friends or utilities on the go. Additionally, you can use it to check your balance. Here are the simple instructions:
- On a mobile device with internet capabilities, open your browser and go to the Huntington Bank mobile login portal.
- Enter your Username and Password in the empty fields and press the login button at the bottom. Your account is ready for use.
Huntington Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
The iOS app for Huntington Bank is quite useful. It allows users to check their balance, to find the bank’s ATM locations and the locations of banks, pay bills, deposit checks, and transfer funds. Best of all, users can log into their device using touch ID after the first successful login. To use the iOS app, follow these instructions:
- Download the app for the iPhone here. If you use an iPad, download the app here.
- Fill in the Username and Password details that you use to log into your online portal. You can now access all online service via your Apple device.
Huntington Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
The process of using Android devices and Apple devices is quite similar. However, Touch ID is only available to users of Apple devices. It will become available to Android users shortly. Here are the simple steps to using the app for Android users:
- Go to the play store and download the Huntington mobile app.
- In the blank fields, fill in the Username and Password that you use for the online portal. You now have access to a wide range of online services.
Huntington Bank Text Banking
It is a convenient way to bank online if you do not own a smartphone. Here are the simple steps:
- Log in to your online banking portal
- Click on the Enter and Confirm Your Number tab. Your will be shown the number on record; you can choose to change, or you can click Next.
- Enter the Activation code in the field provided. You can now use text banking. Go here to see the text commands.
Huntington Online Banking Login Issues
At times, you may forget the login details. Simply click on the “Forgot Username?” link or Forgot Password link. Ensure that you fill in your details in all the fields provided. You will be able to regain access to your account. However, it may not always work. If that happens, contact customer support at 1-877-932-BANK (2265) during official banking hours. You will receive all the assistance you will need. Ensure that you explain your problem in as much detail as possible.
Useful Details and Links
Before contacting support, you should consider visiting the bank’s self-help page here. It contains many helpful explanations to common issues. You may also go this page for an expansive list of contact information for different issues.