Honor Bank is a community bank based in Honor, Michigan. The bank provides a wide range of services, such as commercial lending, residential mortgages, and personal banking. Honor Bank’s online banking allows customers to conduct online banking transactions (making transfers, viewing account balances, canceling checks, etc.), from anywhere, at any time, using their computer or mobile device. In this guide, we’ll discuss the steps for logging into the Honor Bank login platform for online banking.
Honor Bank Online Banking Login Instructions
Here are the steps to follow to sign into the Honor Bank login platform using a computer’s browser.
- Open your computer’s browser.
- Visit the Honor Bank website at www.myhonorbank.com.
- Once you reach the homepage, navigate to the online banking section.
- In the “Enter User ID” field, enter your user ID.
- Click “Log In.”
- This will open the password entry page.
- Verify your personal image.
- In the “Internet Banking Password” field, enter your password.
- Click “Submit.”
- If you entered the correct user ID and password, you will be redirected to your account’s dashboard.
Honor Bank Mobile Login Instructions
The steps discussed in this section will help you log into the Honor Bank login platform through a mobile device’s browser.
- Open your device’s browser.
- Go to www.myhonorbank.com.
- On the homepage, locate the “Log In” link.
- Tap the link. Once you do that, the Honor Bank login page will be displayed.
- In the “Internet Banking ID” field, enter your banking ID.
- Tap ‘Submit.”
- On the next page, verify your personal image.
- Enter your password, then tap “Submit.”
- If the login details you entered are correct, you will be taken to your account’s dashboard.
Honor Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Open the iTunes Store and search for the Honor Bank mobile banking app.
- Download the application.
- Open the app to reveal the startup page.
- Type your mobile banking ID in the first field.
- Type your password in the next field.
- Enable the “Remember me” function to make future visits fast and easy.
- Tap “Sign In” to complete the login process.
Honor Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Open the Google Play Store app and search for the Honor Bank mobile banking app.
- Download the app.
- The app will automatically install when the download process is complete.
- Open the banking app.
- There are two text boxes on the homepage (Honor Bank Mobile Banking ID and Password).
- Enter your mobile banking credentials in the appropriate text boxes.
- Turn on the “Remember me” function to make subsequent logins more convenient.
- To get to your account, tap “Sign In.”
Honor Bank Online Banking Login Issues
Here are the steps for resetting a forgotten password:
- Go to www.myhonorbank.com.
- Navigate to the online banking section.
- Enter your user ID, then click “Log In.”
- On the new page, click “Forgot your Password.”
- The password entry page will be displayed.
- Enter your internet banking ID in the first text box.
- Enter your email address in the next text box.
- Enter the email subject in the last text box.
- Click “Continue.”
- Honor Bank will send you an email message with further instructions on how to reset your password.
Honor Bank recommends that you use a supported browser when accessing your online banking account. The bank supports the following browsers: Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Chrome 34.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox or higher, and Safari 3.0.4 or higher. Note that the bank does not support beta versions of browsers.
Useful Details and Links
For further assistance with the Honor Bank login process, call the Honor Bank help desk at 877.325.8031. You can also contact the bank using their Contact Us page.