Harris Bank is a major retail bank in the United States. The company, which is based out of Chicago, Illinois, has over 600 branches and 1,300 ATMs located largely in the Midwest. Bank customers will also be able to access their bank account information either online or through the mobile application.
The purpose of the below article is to provide step-by-step instructions on how a customer can access their Harris online banking account information through either the Harris Bank website or through the mobile banking application.
Harris Online Banking Sign In Instructions
Signing into the Harris online banking system is easy to do from any computer or device. The steps to complete are as follows:
- Open your internet search engine and visit the Harris Bank website www.harrisbank.com.
- On the right side of the screen, in the Secure Login section, select online banking and input your User ID and password.
- Click the red button that says log in to complete the process.
Harris Mobile Sign In Instructions
If you have a mobile smartphone or tablet computer, you can also use the mobile application to access your bank records. The application can be downloaded through your phone’s application store for free. If you do not have the application, you can still access your bank records by visiting the Harris Bank website through your mobile browser. In either case, the steps to accessing your account are as follows:
- Open the application or visit the website.
- The log in screen should be on the front page.
- Type in your username and password where prompted.
- Click the button that says “Sign In”, which should complete the process and bring you to your accounts.
Harris Application Download on Apple Devices
If you have an Apple iPhone, the Harris Bank application can be downloaded through the app store. To download this you must follow the following steps:
- Open the Apple App Store.
- Search for Harris Online Banking.
- Click Download on the Application.
- Provide password and other information necessary to download app.
Harris Application Download on Android Devices
The Harris mobile application is also available on Android devices. To download the application onto your Android device, you should follow the following steps:
- Open Android Market / Google Play Store.
- Look for Harris Online Banking.
- Choose the option to download the application.
- When prompted, provide your password and account name and the application shall start downloading immediately.
Harris Bank Online Banking Sign In Issues
While the Harris Bank online banking information is secure and easy to use, there are some issues that could arise during your use. Some of the most common issues that occur are lost passwords or usernames, lack of computer compatibility, accounts locked due to security concerns, and cookies not being enabled.
Through either the website’s Help function of general customer support provided by Harris Bank, all of these issues can be fixed quickly to ensure you are able to access your account.
Useful Details and Links
In conclusion, Harris Bank operates over 600 bank branches across the country. Those that would like to complete some of their banking tasks from their own home or over the phone could do so through either the Harris Bank website or mobile application.
The above article provided step-by-step instructions about how to log into your account. If you are having issues access your account or the web page, you should contact Harris Bank Customer support at 1-888-340-2265 or visit Contact BMO Harris page.