Located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the Great Western Bank provides financial assistance to people throughout the entire South Dakota area. Customers can use the bank for personal accounts, business accounts, loans, or wealth management. Once you are enrolled in online banking with Great Western Bank, you can take care of your account from any computer or smartphone. This article will walk you through each step in the Great Western online banking login process. We will tell you how to deal with Great Western login problems and help you to get in touch with the bank’s customer service team.
Great Western Online Banking Login Instructions
You can follow these steps whenever you want to sign in to your online account with Great Western Bank.
- Enter www.greatwesternbank.com into your web browser.
- Locate the “Account Access” field on the right side of the Great Western Bank home page.
- Type your username into the box that says “Username” and has a profile icon next to it.
- Place your Great Western Bank password in the box that has a padlock icon and says “Password.”
- Click the blue button that says “Log In.”
Great Western Mobile Login Instructions
When you are away from your computer, you can manage your Great Western Bank account by logging in to their mobile website. Use these easy instructions to sign in from any type of internet enabled smartphone.
- Open the mobile web browsing app on your phone.
- Go to www.greatwesternbank.com.
- Scroll down until you see the “Account Access” form.
- Enter your normal Great Western Bank username into the field with a profile icon.
- Write your password in the field with a padlock icon next to it.
- Tap the blue “Log In” button.
Though it is possible to login from a mobile web browser, using the app is an even more convenient method for managing your account from a phone. Here’s how you can put the app on your phone and sign in to your account.
Great Western Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Get the Great Western ebanking app for iPhones from the iTunes app store.
- Tap the blue and green icon to open the app once it finishes installing.
- Place your username in the first field.
- Write your Great Western banking password in the second field.
- Tap the sign in button.
Great Western Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Download the Android version of the Great Western ebanking app from the Google Play store.
- Click the blue and green icon to open the app.
- Enter your Great Western username in the first box.
- Add your password in the second box.
- Sign in by clicking the button that says “Log in.”
Great Western Online Banking Login Issues
Clicking the “Forgot Password?” link on the Great Western Bank home page will redirect you to a form where you can reset your password. This form also gives you the opportunity to get your username emailed to your account if you have forgotten it. To avoid issues with browser incompatibility, Great Western Bank suggests that customers use Google Chrome, Mozilla firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Edge. If you still cannot login even when you are using the correct username, password, and browser, call the bank’s customer service at 1-800-952-2043.
Useful Details & Links
You can find out a lot of helpful information about Great Western Bank by browsing the articles in their resource center. For general inquiries, call the Great Western Bank customer support line at 1-800-952-2043 between 7:30 AM and 6 PM Central Time. To send the bank a written message over the internet, fill out their information request form or use their secure email form to send sensitive financial information. You can also receive more assistance with the Great Western online banking login or other services by visiting one of their locations and talking directly to an employee.