Fort Still National Bank is a distinguished financial institution with a history of more than 60 years. It began as a facility for the Army post of Fort Still, but is now providing services for every customer, regardless of position.
This guide aims to guide you how to use the FSNB routing number and account number for completing a wire transfer. Please read the instructions carefully.
FSNB Routing Number & SWIFT Code
The routing number for FSNB is 103112675. It identifies the institution while you’re performing a wire transfer.
If you want to perform an international transaction for transferring or receiving funds, you need the SWIFT code. Unfortunately, smaller institutions are not connected to the SWIFT system. You can still send or receive money from an intermediary bank using just the wire transfer number.
FSNB Wire Transfer Instructions
Sadly, international transfers are not supported by FSNB. If you wish to make international transactions, you can contact the wire department at 1-800-749-4583 x2373 for alternative solutions. Also, please note that a transfer might take from 1 to 3 business days to complete.
Here are the steps:
- Log into your online banking account at https://www.fsnb.com/pages/online-banking.html using your User ID and Password
- Find the “Wire Transfer” on the right side of the menu.
- Input the required information into the request form.
In order to make a FSNB wire transfer to your FSNB account, you will need:
- Routing Number 103112675
- Your Name and Account Number
*Note that the cut-off time for outgoing wires is 3:00 p.m. CST and for income wires is 4:30 p.m. CST
For transfers to someone who is not on your FSNB account, follow these steps:
- Request the wire transfer at an FSNB branch
- Find the FSNB Online Banking > Wire Transfer > Request Wire Transfer.
- Complete the wire form, approve and submit it.
- Sometimes, the FSNB requires a notarized signature that you need to send by Fax at (580) 355-0641. It should contain the following information:
- Your name and FSNB account number or Social Security number
- Amount you would like to wire
- Name and address on receiving bank account
- Name of receiving bank
- City and State of receiving bank
- Receiving bank’s nine digit routing/ABA number
- Your contact phone number
Useful Links & Info
Keep in mind that you will receive a callback from the Wires Department for all requests you make, so you need to give a valid phone number. For additional information, you can contact the team at 1-800-749-4583 ext. 2373.
For further details, FSNB has a FAQ page that can be accessed at https://www.fsnb.com/pages/online-banking-faqs.html. On the bottom of the homepage, there’s a section for useful links that can help you reach your desired information.