First Niagara Bank was a full-service financial institution based in Buffalo, New York. The bank was founded in 1870 and served individuals and businesses in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York and Pennsylvania. First Niagara Bank was acquired by KeyBank for approximately $4.1 billion. As part of the acquisition, First Niagara online banking was converted to KeyBank digital banking. With KeyBank digital banking, customers have access to an exciting new digital banking experience. In this post, you’ll find more information about First Niagara online banking login process, as well as some of the issues you may experience during the process.
First Niagara Bank Online Banking Login Instructions
Follow the steps outlined below to sign into your account from a PC.
- Open your PC’s browser, and go to niagara.com.
- Once the page has been loaded, find the login section. This can be found on the top left corner of the page.
- Enter your First Niagara Bank user ID in the field labeled “User ID.”
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Activate the “Save User ID” feature if you are signing in on a secure computer.
- Finally, click the “Sign On” button to get to your account.
First Niagara Bank Mobile Login Instructions
You can also log into your First Niagara account from your mobile device. There are two ways of accomplishing this: you can sign in via the browser on your device, or the bank’s mobile app. Follow these steps to sign into your account via the browser on your mobile device.
- Open your device’s web browser, then go to niagara.com.
- Once the page loads, find the button marked “Sign On.”
- Click the link to access KeyBank online banking login form.
- Enter your user ID in the first field on the login form.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Now tick the “Save User ID” box if you are signing in on a personal device.
- Lastly, tap the button labeled “Sign On” to complete the First Niagara online banking login process.
First Niagara Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
Follow these steps to sign into your account via the bank’s mobile application.
- Visit the App Store and find the KeyBank Mobile app.
- Download the app, and install it.
- Open the banking app.
- Now tap the hamburger menu at the top left side of the homepage.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select the “Log In” option.
- A login form will be displayed.
- Enter your user ID and password into the first and second empty fields respectively.
- Tick the “Save User ID” checkbox if you want your device to save your user ID.
- Finally, tap the red button labeled “Sign On” to reach your account.
First Niagara Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play Store, then find the KeyBank Mobile application.
- Download the app, then install it.
- Open the banking app when the installation process is complete.
- Tap the hamburger menu on the homepage.
- A drop-down menu with different options will appear.
- Tap the “Log In” option to access the login form.
- Key in your First Niagara Bank user ID into the first slot.
- Key in your password into the next slot.
- Turn on the “Save User ID” function if you want to make subsequent logins fast and easy.
- Tap the “Sign On” button to complete the First Niagara online banking login process.
First Niagara Online Banking Login Issues
If you’re unable to access your account due to a forgotten password, you have two options to resolve the problem. You can either use the bank’s password recovery tool, or contact a member care representative to send you a password reset link.
Useful Details and Links
Should you experience other issues during the First Niagara online banking login process, please contact the bank’s customer service representative at 800-539-1539. You can also read through the FAQ section to see if there is an answer to your problem. To learn more about First Niagara online banking sign in and features, see also our Key Bank login guide.