Eastwest Bank is one of the biggest banks located in Southern California. To assist their many customers, Eastwest Bank has created a helpful online banking service. This website lets you check up on your account, send funds to other accounts, or speak to bank employees. Our guide to the Eastwest Bank online banking login will tell you everything you need to know about accessing your account. We will walk you through each step of logging in to your account, and we will also show you how to sign in to the Eastwest Bank app.
Eastwest Bank Online Banking Login Instructions
You can access your account with Eastwest Bank by following these steps.
- Enter www.eastwestbank.com into the address bar of your web browser.
- Look on the right side of the page for a rectangle with various login fields.
- Choose to login to either personal or business banking.
- Write your username in the field that says “Username.”
- Place your password in the area labeled “Password.”
- Click the red and white button that says “Login.”
Eastwest Bank Mobile Login Instructions
When you are not at your computer, you can still access the Eastwest website on your smartphone. All you need to do is use the usual login instructions in your mobile web browsing app. Another convenient option is the Eastwest mobile banking app. The app has all the features on the Eastwest website, and it also contains extra services like mobile alerts. Customers who want the app can use these instructions to get the app for their phone and login through the app.
Eastwest Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Go to the app store for iPhones and locate the Eastwest mobile banking app.
- Download the app on your phone.
- Open the app by tapping the red icon.
- Put your Eastwest Bank online username in the field labeled “Access ID.”
- Place your normal password in the box labeled “Password.”
- Click the “Login” button.
Eastwest Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Search for the Eastwest mobile banking app in the Google Play store.
- Install the app on your phone.
- Click the red icon to open the Eastwest app.
- Enter your username in the first blank field.
- Add your password in the second empty box.
- Tap the button that says “Login.”
Eastwest Bank Online Banking Login Issues
Login errors typically occur when people put in the wrong username or password. Click the “Forgot username/password” to be redirected to a login information recovery form and get your information again. Whenever you are logging in from an unregistered device, you may need to enter security codes to proceed. You can find these in your text messages or emails from the bank. If you are having any other difficulties while trying to login to online banking, you can call the customer support center at 888-895-5650.
Useful Details & Links
The Eastwest Bank website contains many helpful pages that explain details about the Eastwest Bank login and other services. Personal banking customers can get more assistance by dialing 888-895-5650 while business banking customers should call 888-761-3967 for help. Both of these phone lines will only operate between 6 AM and 7 PM. Outside of business hours, you can still get in touch by filling out the bank’s contact form, and then they will respond to your question within a business day.