Citizens Tri-County Bank is a FDIC registered institution founded on 10-02-1972. Headquartered in Dunlap, Tennessee, the bank has approximately $650 million in assets, 211,582 customers, 242 employees, 26 ATM’s and more than 20 branches.
The bank offers online banking services to the customers who want to bank online. This is an important banking feature as it allows the customers to accomplish several banking activities without the need to visit a Citizens Tri-County Bank branch.
New customers can find the Citizens Tri County Bank login procedure quite challenging. Therefore, we created this guide to help such customers access their accounts with ease.
Citizens Tri County Bank Online Banking Desktop Login Instructions
1. Visit the bank’s official web page. Click on the link to access the homepage directly.
2. Find the login section (look to the top right corner of the homepage).
3. There are empty fields for user ID and password.
4. Enter your user ID in the first field.
5. Enter your password in the second field.
6. Finally, click ‘Login’ button (located at the bottom of the login form.
Citizens Tri County Bank Mobile Banking Login Instructions
The Citizens Tri County Bank login website is mobile-friendly. This implies that account holders can access it from their mobile devices as long as they are connected to the internet. To achieve this, they can use the bank’s mobile apps or access the site via their mobile phone’s browsers. Here are the guidelines for logging into the website via a mobile phone’s browser.
1. Go to the Citizens Tri-County Bank’s mobile optimized website.
2. Once on the homepage, find the login section (at the center of the homepage).
3. Input your user ID in the first empty field.
4. Then your password in the second empty field.
5. Now tap the login button at the bottom of the login form to complete the Citizens Tri County Bank login process.
Citizens Tri-County Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
As stated earlier, the bank allows users to complete the Citizens Tri County Bank login procedure via apps. Here are the guidelines for logging into the platform via the mobile app for Apple devices.
1. Visit the App Store from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
2. Find the CTCB Mobile app.
3. Install the application on your preferred Apple device.
4. Open the app.
5. Enter your CTCB mobile ID in the first empty slot.
6. Then input your password in the second empty slot.
7. Tap the ‘Remember me’ button if you want your credentials to be stored on your device.
8. Complete the login process by clicking on the blue ‘Sign In’ link.
Note that the app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later.
Citizens Tri-County Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
Here are the steps to login via the mobile app for Android devices:
1. Using your Android device, got to Google Play Store
2. Search for the CTCB Mobile app.
3. Install the mobile app on your tablet or smartphone.
4. Launch the app.
5. On the login page, type in your CTCB mobile ID in the first blank field.
6. Provide your CTCB mobile password in the second empty field.
7. Click on the ‘Remember me’ option if you want your device to remember your login details.
8. Then tap the blue ‘Sign In’ link to access your account.
Citizens Tri-County Online Banking Login Issues
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing your Citizens Tri-County online account due to a forgotten password, follow these steps:
- Go to the bank’s login page.
- Press the ‘Reset Password’ link.
- Enter your User ID, E-mail address on file, and E-mail subject, for security reasons.
- The bank will send a Password Self-Reset email to the address you provided.
If you run into any other Citizens Tri County Bank login problems while accessing your account, feel free to contact Citizens Tri-County Bank customer care at 931-454-2424.