At Central Pacific Bank, customers have access to a wide variety of personal, business, and international banking options. You can easily check your account balances, pay your bills, or view your credit card statements by signing in to the Central Pacific Bank website. This article will show you all the steps you need to take to login to the bank’s website. In addition to providing login steps for both computers and phones, our guide will also tell you how to fix common errors that you encounter during the Central Pacific Bank online banking login.
Central Pacific Bank Online Banking Login Instructions
When you are ready to access your Central Pacific Bank account, follow these steps on your computer.
- Write www.centralpacificbank.com in the address bar of your web browser to go to the Central Pacific Bank home page.
- Enter your username in the field that says “Login ID.”
- Type the password for your account in the box that says “Password.”
- Click the orange button that says “Login.”
Central Pacific Bank Mobile Login Instructions
To sign in to your account from a phone, you can use the normal login steps from the mobile web browsing app on your phone. An even more convenient method of logging in is the Central Pacific Bank app. This app allows you to do anything you could on the website, and it also has additional features like notifications and ATM locators. You can follow these instructions to download the app onto your phone and login to your account.
Central Pacific Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Find the Central Pacific Bank page in the iTunes app store.
- Download the app onto your iPhone phone.
- Click the blue icon on your iPhone homepage to open the app.
- Put your username in the “username” box.
- Write your password in the field that says “Password.”
- Click on the “Remember Username” option to store your login information.
- Tap the blue button that says “Login.”
Central Pacific Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Locate the Central Pacific Bank page in the Google Play app store.
- Click the green “Install” button to download the app on your phone.
- Tap the blue and white icon to open the app.
- Write your username in the field that says “username.”
- Select the “Remember Username” option if desired.
- Tap the grey “Log In” button.
- Enter your password in the password field.
- Click the login button again to finish signing in.
Central Pacific Bank Online Banking Login Issues
Keep in mind that you will need to enter a PIN number or answer a security question whenever you are signing in from a new device. You will need access to the phone number or email linked to your bank account to enter this information. The “Forgot Your Password” link on the login page will help you to reset your password if you cannot remember it. However, you cannot recover a lost username from the website. You will need to contact customer service at 1-800-342-8422 if you do not remember your username.
Useful Details & Links
To learn more about the Central Pacific Bank login process and online services, browse the Online Banking Help Center page. If you want to get in touch with the bank for any reasons, there are several options available. Customer service can be called at 1-800-342-8422 between 7:30 AM and 7 PM. You can send the bank emails by filling out their general email form or logging in to online banking and using the online messaging center there. The Central Pacific Bank’s mailing address is P.O. Box 3590, Honolulu, Hawaii 96811.