This credit union was established to serve The Boeing Company employees. It was initially known as the Fellowship Credit Union. BECU was founded in 1935 as a response to Boeing’s policy requiring employees to bring their tools to work.
It has continued in its role of partnering with its employees to secure their financial wellbeing. The guide created here is intended to make the process of using the BECU online banking portal flawless.
BECU Online Banking Login Instructions
The credit union’s online portal gives you 24-hour access to the institution’s banking services. For instance, you can, get your e-statement, pay bills, make transfers, and much more. Here are the simple steps that you should follow to start using the portal:
- On a computer, open a web browser and visit the credit union’s homepage.
- In the top right corner of the page, click on the link labeled ‘Online Banking.
- On the new page, enter your User ID and the password.
- Click the red button at the bottom of these fields labeled ‘Login.’ You can now enjoy all of the bank’s online services.
BECU Bank Mobile Login Instructions
BECU’s online portal can be accessed on your mobile device. The same features are available through the mobile platform.
- On a mobile device, visit this link.
- Fill in your User Id and password in the blank field provided.
- Press the red login button at the bottom of these fields. You can now access mobile banking services offered by this credit union.
BECU Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
The credit union provides an Apple app for users of the iOS platform. It gives you access to the bank’s services from the convenience of an app. Here are the simple steps that should assist you to access banking services with the app:
- Ensure that your device has iOS 8 or newer before trying to install the app.
- On an Apple device with an internet connection, visit the iTunes store via this link.
- Download and install the application to your Apple device.
- Open the app and fill in the login details as requested. Press the login button.
- You can now access the credit union’s banking services through your app.
BECU Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
The credit union also includes an app for users of the Android platform. The app will give you access to its banking services from the convenience of an app. Here are the simple steps you need to follow to get started using the application:
- Ensure that your Android device is using Android version 4.4 or newer.
- On an Android device with an internet connection, visit the Play Store via this link.
- Download and install the application to your mobile device.
- Open the application and fill in the login details that you used to register for the online banking account.
- Press ‘Login.’. You can now begin to enjoy the bank’s online services through your Android device.
BECU Online Banking Login Issues
When you use the bank’s online portal, the experience will be mostly flawless. However, you may face a few issues like forgetting your password. If you forget the password, visit this link to reset it. On the other hand, if you forget the user id, visit this link to reset it.
Besides that, your login may fail because you are using an outdated version of your browser that is unsupported. Be sure to use the latest version.
If you wish to speak to a representative of the bank, visit this page. The contact information has been posted there.
Useful Details & Links
The guide was created to make the process of using the bank’s online portal flawless. If you require further assistance, you can visit the bank’s support page. You should also consider visiting the security page to find out about staying safe online.