BBVA Compass, formally known as Compass Bancshares, is a U.S.A-based financial institution headquartered in Birmingham but has other 666 branches across the nation. Besides their physical offices, the customers are also served through the BBVA Compass online banking
The platform allows users to pay bills online, transfer money online, get online statements, set up account alerts and access financial tools. In this post, we will be discussing the steps on how to log into BBVA Compass Online Banking portal.
BBVA Compass Online Banking Login Instructions
BBVA Compass login process is very straight forward. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Launch your browser and find the official www.bbvacompass.com login page.
2. In the top left-hand corner you will see a form that reads “Sign In to Online Banking”.
3. Click the field and enter your username.
4. Press on the green login arrow.
5. Next, wait for the password field to come up. Click it and enter your personal password.
6. Click on the blue “Continue” button.
BBVA Compass Mobile Login Instructions
BBVA Compass customers can also use their mobile phones or tablets to log into their accounts. The process is pretty easy. Follow these steps to log into your account:
1. Launch your mobile’s browser and navigate to BBVA Compass mobile page.
2. Tap on “Sign In to Online Banking”.
3. Once again, press on “Sign In to Online Banking”.
4. When the screen shows, enter your “User ID” into the field.
5. Wait for the password field and insert your password.
Alternatively, customers can access their accounts through BBVA Compass Mobile app. The apps are available for both iPhone and Android devices.
BBVA Compass Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
1. Visit iTunes and download the BBVA Compass Mobile app for your iPhone or iPad.
2. Install the app on your preferred iOS device.
3. Open it and select the language.
4. Press “OK”.
5. Tap on the “X” located in the top right corner.
6. Hit the first field and insert your username.
7. Go to the field below and enter your password.
8. Press “Submit”.
BBVA Compass Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
1. Go to Google Play and download the BBVA Online banking app for Android phones and tablets.
2. Install the app and select the preferred language.
3. Tap on “OK”.
4. Hit the “X” button right side of the screen.
5. Tap on the first field and input your username.
6. Enter your password into the following field.
7. Tap the “Submit” button.
BBVA Compass Online Banking Login Issues
Also, you may be unable to view the online banking options. This happens due to a pile up of old cache data. Solve the problem by clearing up the cache on your particular browser. In case you forget your password, follow these steps to get back into your account:
1. Go to the BBVA Compass home page and enter your User ID or Nickname.
2. Find the “Forgot Your Password” link (it’s located below the password box).
3. Enter your online account number and answer the security question.
4. Check your email to get your temporary password.
5. Sign in and create a new password.
Useful Details and Links
Visit BBVA Compass official website for more information concerning their online banking services. If you experience any issues with the BBVA Compass online banking login, visit BBVA Compass’ FAQ section or the customer support page for more information. You can also call them through their customer representative number – +1 800-266-7277.