Bank of the Ozarks is a state chartered bank headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas. Bank of the Ozarks provides commercial, retail, and treasury banking products and services through online banking, ATMs, and more than 255 branches. The bank has locations in Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina, California, and New York. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps for logging into the Bank of the Ozarks login platform for online banking.
Bank of the Ozarks Online Banking Login Instructions
Follow the steps listed in this section to access the Bank of the Ozarks login platform via a computer’s browser.
- Open your computer’s web browser (i.e., Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Chrome).
- Visit the Bank of the Ozarks website at www.bankozarks.com.
- On the website, click on the “LOG IN” button at the top right corner of the page.
- On the popup window that appears, select “Personal Banking.”
- Enter your username in the top field. It is marked “Personal Banking Username.”
- Enter your password in the “Personal Banking Password” field.
- To get to your account’s dashboard, click on the “LOG IN” button.
Bank of the Ozarks Mobile Login Instructions
Follow these steps to log into your online banking account through a mobile device’s browser:
- Open your device’s browser, and visit the Bank of the Ozarks website linked above.
- Click the more icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Once you do that, you will see different navigation options. Select “LOG IN.”
- A popup window will appear. Select “Personal Banking.”
- Input your username in the field marked “Personal Banking Username.”
- Input your password in the field marked “Personal Banking Password.”
- Lastly, tap the button marked “LOG IN” to access your account.
Bank of the Ozarks Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Open the App Store and search for the Bank of the Ozarks mobile banking app.
- Download the application, then open it to access the homepage.
- Enter your login credentials (username and password) in the appropriate input fields.
- Tap the gray “Log In” button to get to your account’s dashboard.
Bank of the Ozarks Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Find the Bank of the Ozarks mobile banking application on Google Play Store.
- Download it and open it.
- Input your username and password into the appropriate fields.
- Tap the “Continue” button to complete the login process.
Bank of the Ozarks Online Banking Login Issues
If you’re unable to remember your online banking password, contact a customer service representative at 800.274.4482 for assistance. Note that you will be required to provide some personal information to verify your identity. Once you’ve provided the correct details, you will be given further instructions on how to change your password.
Useful Details and Links
We hope that this comprehensive login guide will help you sign into your account with ease. However, if you run into other issues during the Bank of the Ozarks login process, fill out this Contact Form, and a member of the bank’s support team will get back to you shortly.