As the largest independent financial institution in Hawaii, the Bank of Hawaii provides personal and business banking to many customers. Those who do not have time to visit one of the bank’s branches have the convenient option of managing their account from a computer or phone. To check your statements, transfer funds, message the bank, or pay bills, all you need to do is login to the Bank of Hawaii’s website. This article will walk you through the Bank of Hawaii online banking login steps. We will also show you how to fix some of the typical login issues that customers face.
Bank of Hawaii Online Banking Login Instructions
You can follow these steps when you want to reach your account from a computer.
- Write www.boh.com in your web browser.
- Click the yellow link that says “Account Sign On.” It is located in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
- Choose your account region from the list of options.
- Write the User ID for your account in the “Enter your user ID” field.
- Click the yellow “Sign On” button.
- Enter your password once the next page loads.
- Click the login button again to finish signing in.
Bank of Hawaii Mobile Login Instructions
When you are away from your computer, you can still manage your Bank of Hawaii account by accessing their website on your smartphone. To sign in to the mobile website for Bank of Hawaii, follow these steps.
- Open the mobile web browser on your phone.
- Enter www.boh.com into the address bar of your web browser.
- Tap the padlock icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click the region your account was registered in.
- Type your user ID into the field that asks for a User ID.
- Tap the yellow button that says “Sign On.”
- Write your password in the password field.
- Tap the login button.
The Bank of Hawaii app provides even more services than their mobile website. Here’s how you can get the app for your phone and login through the app.
Bank of Hawaii Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Go to the iTunes app store to download the Bank of Hawaii app for iPhones.
- Tap the blue and white icon to open the app.
- Write your normal username in the first field.
- Type your password in the next field.
- Tap the login button.
Bank of Hawaii Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Download the Android Bank of Hawaii app from the Google Play store.
- Open the app by clicking the blue and white icon.
- Write your user ID in the first box.
- Enter your Bank of Hawaii password in the second box.
- Click the button to login.
Bank of Hawaii Online Banking Login Issues
Useful Details & Links
If you are having trouble using the Bank of Hawaii website, read their General Use FAQs section to get helpful guides to the Bank of Hawaii login process and online banking features. If you still have questions, you can fill out the bank’s online contact form. Keep in mind that you should not send any sensitive financial information over this less secure contact method. To talk to the bank about financial matters, call them at 1-888-643-3888 or talk to them through the online messaging center after you sign in to your account.