Bank of America is a United States banking and financial services corporation that provides customers with access to financial product offerings, such as checking accounts, home loan offerings, and wealth management services. The purpose of this article is to provide step by step instructions on how to login to an online bank account at Bank of America. With this guide, the Bank of America login process will be quite easy.
Bank of America Online Banking Login Instructions
The Bank of America login is relatively straightfoward. The following steps outline how to access an account by logging in the Bank of America banking portal:
- Open your internet browser and enter the Bank of America web address.
- Locate the Secure Sign-in box in the top left of the page.
- Enter your username and password in the “Online ID” and “Passcode” boxes, respectively.
- Click the blue “Sign In” box to complete the Bank of America login process.
Bank of America Mobile Login Instructions
The Bank of America banking portal can also be accessed through your mobile device. You can do this by either typing the Bank of America online banking web address into your mobile browser, as outlined below or by downloading and installing the Bank of America app.
- Open your mobile browser and type in the Bank of America web address.
- Click on the “Sign In” box in the top right of the page (notice the location of this box is different than the desktop site).
- Enter your username and password in the “Online ID” and “Passcode” fields.
- Tap the blue “Sign In” button to complete the Bank of America mobile login process.
Bank of America apps are available for both Apple and Android Devices. The specific steps for utilizing these apps to access your Bank of America account are outlined below.
Bank of America Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Go to the Apple Store and download the Bank of America app for your iPhone or iPad.
- Install the app on your preferred Apple device.
- Enter your “Username” and “Passcode” information in boxes one and two.
- Tap the blue “Sign In” box to complete the Bank of America login instructions.
Bank of America Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Go Google Play and download the Bank of America app for Android tablets and phones.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- The following login instructions are the same as the previously stated Apple login instructions.
Bank of America Online Banking Login Issues
The Bank of America banking portal is usually reliable, but users can still experience issues with the login experience. If an internal issue is present, check back periodically until the issue is resolved and normal login capabilities return.
Forgetting the password or Bank of America login ID for your account are common issues as well. To resolve this, click on either the “Forgot ID” or “Forgot Passcode” links found just below the sign in box. You will receive instructions on how to reset your information on the email address you used on your Bank of America profile.
Useful Details and Links
The information we have presented is meant to provide you with a guide on how to access your Bank of America online banking login on various platforms. If you run into any issues during your login process, you can access the Bank of America Help page for further assistance. You can also contact Customer Service directly at 1-800-432-1000.