AAFCU is a federal credit union for Air Academy. This credit union allows members to set up checking and savings accounts or apply for a home or car loan. If you bank with AAFCU, you get to use their online banking services to easily manage your account from a computer or phone. Our guide will walk you through the AAFCU online banking login process. You can read step by step instructions to figure out how to sign in on a computer or phone. We will also help you to discover methods for fixing any errors encountered while logging in.
AAFCU Online Banking Login Instructions
To sign in to your account with AAFCU, all you need to do is follow these instructions.
- Open your web browser and go to www.aafcu.com.
- Click the blue “Login” button on the right side of the bank.
- Enter the login ID for your account into the field that says “Login ID.”
- Write your AAFCU password in the field labeled “Password.”
- Check the “Remember me” option to save your login information on your computer. Only do this if you are using a private device.
- Sign in by clicking the light blue “Log In” button.
AAFCU Mobile Login Instructions
When you do not have a computer, you can sign in by using the mobile web browsing app on your phone.
- Open the mobile web browsing app on your phone.
- Enter www.aafcu.com into the address bar.
- Tap the blue button that says “Login” and is located at the top of the page.
- Put your username in the “Login ID” box.
- Enter your password in the box labeled “Password.”
- Place a check on the “Remember Me” option if desired.
- Tap the button that says “Log In.”
You can also login through the AAFCU app by using these guides.
AAFCU Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Go to the iTunes app store and download the Air Academy app onto your phone.
- Tap the blue star icon to open the app.
- Click the “Touch ID” or “Passcode” login options if desired, or skip to step 5 to login normally.
- Put your finger on the print sensor or input your mobile passcode to login in a single step.
- Type your login ID in the “Login ID” field.
- Add your password in the “Password” field.
- Click the blue “Log In” button.
AAFCU Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Get the AAFCU app from the Google Play store.
- Open the app by clicking the blue icon.
- Choose the “Touch ID” or “Passcode” login method if desire, or skip to step 5.
- Sign in by putting your finger on the sensor or typing in your passcode.
- Enter your username in the first field.
- Add your password in the second field.
- Tap the button that is labeled “Log In.”
AAFCU Online Banking Login Issues
Keep in mind that your AAFCU login ID is not the same as your AAFCU member number. On the bank’s homepage, you can find “Forgot password” and “Forgot Login ID” links below the AAFCU login button. These will redirect you to forms where you can insert your personal information and recover your lost passwords and usernames. It may be helpful to clear cookies if the website keeps trying to enter outdated information when you login. If you still cannot login to your account with these tips, call customer service at 800-223-1983.
Useful Details & Links
Check out the Online Banking page and the Mobile Banking page to learn all about digital banking with AAFCU. These pages have guides and Frequently Asked Questions sections that will provide helpful information about the AAFCU online banking login process. If you still have questions, you can fill out the AAFCU contact form. You can also get in touch with them by calling 719-593-8600 locally or 800-223-1983 toll free. To mail an inquiry to the bank, address your letter to Air Academy Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 62910, Colorado Springs, CO 80962-2910.