As a visitor to our website, there are a few things you should keep in mind regarding the use of our content. This section will outline your main obligations when visiting our website. Please make sure you understand everything. We’ve tried to provide you with a clear, easy to understand account of our rules and regulations.
When we use the terms “content,” we are referring not only to written text, but images and tables as well. When we speak about “us,” “we,” and “our,” we are speaking of everyone who is a part of the Online Banking 101 team. Keep this in mind when you read the guidelines.
Using Our Content
Most of the content on our website is freely available to visitors. That means you do not need to login in order to access it. You can use the material you find here for personal purposes, such as research. If you are working on an academic project, you can use the resources we provide. However, you must first ask the administrators’ permission.
Though we make an effort to update the information we provide on a regular basis, bear in mind that the financial field is a very dynamic one. Sometimes, we might be unable to revise older articles on time. When using content from Online Banking 101, you implicitly take responsibility for the final results.
Copyright and Unauthorized Use of Our Content
All of the materials you will find on Online Banking 101 are the property of our team or third party authors, when it is explicitly stated. These materials are protected by copyright laws, which means you cannot reuse them without the authors’ consent for:
- Commercial purposes and advertising of any kind.
- Modifying and adapting the material and reposting it on your own website.
- Transfer them to another website.
- Academic research and reviews without providing a reference to the original material (this would constitute plagiarism).
- Lifting material or parts of the material provided on the website without citing the source.
Rules of Conduct and Obligations
As a visitor to our website, you will have to abide by certain rules of conduct. These rules are designed to protect not just the authors of the website, but other users as well. They were designed to help ensure every visitor has an enjoyable and safe experience when visiting Online Banking 101.
- Attempting to gain personal information about our users, either by hacking into their personal accounts or posing as legitimate authorities is strictly forbidden.
- We want all our visitors to feel at home on our website. This is why we will not tolerate any kind of discriminatory remarks, obscene language, or any other kind of action that could offend our visitors.
- Users will provide us with valid personal information when our team asks for it. This applies mostly when it comes to complaints. We need this information to be able to determine if your claim is legitimate.
- Users are not allowed to use any sort of information that could possibly harm other visitors. This includes, but is not limited to, information that is verifiably false, biased reviews, and offensive material.
All visitors are obliged to report any suspicious activities or hacking attempts. It is the only way we can reliably ensure your safety.
Limitation of Liability and External Resources
Online Banking 101 tries to offer objective, well-documented material and information. However, we cannot control what happens beyond our website.
We are not responsible for the accuracy of the resources located on other websites. Though we try to provide our visitors with useful and trustworthy links, we cannot control the quality policies of authors who are not part of our team.
Likewise, we cannot be held accountable for anything that happens once you’ve visited an external link. You can only try to mitigate the damages and remove bad links from our articles. However, we are not responsible for the safety policies of any other website but our own.